Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't Call It A Comeback!

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I've been in a bit of a slump lately; for the last 4 or 5 months to be more precise. I was beating myself up about the way things were going in my life. Mainly I was down because my business hadn't produced the way I had hoped it would. That setback really shook my confidence. If you know me at all, you know that I am a confident person; more so than most. I have been blessed by God to possess a great confidence in myself and my abilities. Of course, you might not have known that by looking at me and talking to me the last few months. That lack of confidence was affecting who I am as a person. NO MORE!

With each passing day I feel myself walking taller. I see myself with my head held higher. I AM getting my swagger back. Why you might ask? Because THAT'S who I am! I am looking at things in my life for what they are. They are the things that make me stronger. They are the things that make me who I am. Setbacks and failed attempts are learning experiences. They are only failures if you stop trying. I will not stop trying! I will be successful at WHATEVER I decide to do in my life. I will have the nice house! I will have the nice cars! I will have everything that I want, both personally and professionally! How do I know that I will have all of this? Because I have decided that I will! I have learned in my life that I can do anything that I put my mind to. I just have to stick to it and NOT give up!

Each and every day I pray to God to give me the strength to continue on and to not give in to setbacks. And my friends, God has listened to my prayers. With each passing day he has allowed me to see deep inside myself, to the man that I truly am. The confident, successful man that is at the heart of WHO I AM!

If you have asked yourself, “I wonder what’s wrong with Troy?” You no longer have to wonder. Because I’M BACK BABY!!!

No comments: