Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Texas Aggie

I spent the best 5 yrs of my life as a student at Texas A&M University and I made some of the best friends of my life here in Aggieland. I have some mighty fond memories, from my first Midnight Yell Practice to my last game as a student standing with the 12th Man. I remember my first time in the Dixie Chicken and I remember the last time Bonfire burned. I remember being an incoming freshman at Howdy Camp and years later being a Howdy Camp counselor.

I still remember my first trip to The Chicken was with a high school buddy and I closed it down more times that I can count in my college career. I've camped out for Aggie Football tickets and I've yelled until I was horse at Aggie football and baseball games. I have great memories of when I dunked my ring and I ones I'll never forget of sitting all night at stack on Nov 18th. Some of the best memories I have are from my time at A&M.

I'm not just an Aggie fan...I AM an Aggie. From the Aggie Ring that's always on my hand, to the Aggie pride that is always in my heart, It's part of who I am and always will be.

Thanks & Gig'em!









Location:College Station, TX (aka Aggieland)

No comments: