Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do you feel it and believe it?

Success in life has little to do with being in the right place at the right time. It has everything to do with unwavering faith. Unwavering faith in yourself and in whatever it is that you seek to have or achieve. Most of my writings over the last couple of weeks have been alluding to success on a monetary plane. I want to let you know that this applies to ALL areas of your life.

Anyone that knows me personally knows that I have had my share of "bad relationships." But those that know me well will also be able to tell you that I have always had a deep desire to have a meaningful relationship with a very special woman. I didn't have a specific woman in mind. I didn't set out to be with person X or person Y. But, I have always hoped that I would meet the woman of my dreams. It's when I started truly believing that I would meet the woman of my dreams that the Universe began to put things in motion to accommodate my thoughts and feelings. I continued to believe in my heart that the woman of my dreams was coming into my life. The Universe responded; and she did. 

Now, here is another one of the tricky parts. You have to know when and how to accept what it is that the Universe is giving you. I almost missed it. I let my own fears and stupid hang ups almost get in the way. BUT, lucky for me the Universe is much smarter than I am. The Universe knows what's in your heart and in your mind. Presto! In spite of myself, I managed to attract the attention of the most amazing and wonderful woman in the world. Why, because I believed in my heart that I deserved to be loved and had faith that I was going to share that love with the woman of my dreams. 

When you start to think that you don't deserve love; when you start to think that love doesn't exist; when you start to believe that you will never find the person that is meant for you…. The Universe can do nothing but align itself to meet your heartfelt beliefs.

If you want to find the love of your life, start thinking, believing, and feeling in your heart that he or she is out there making their way into your life. If you think it and believe it in your heart; the Universe has no choice but to make it so.

Think it. Feel it and believe it. Have it!

No comments: